10 January 2014

What items I use to do my Kim Kardashian inspired make up


 I used:
Real techniques - contour brush, buffing brush, and detailer brush
Seventeen - cheeks brush, eyes brush (angled for eyebrows)

First use MUA PRO-BASE prime and conceal around the T zone with detailer brush
Max Factor Panstick (Cool Cooper 14) to contour along with Collection 2000 Long Lasting Concealer (Medium 3) with detailer brush
Using the buffing brush lightly use it with L'oreal Paris True Match foundation (N4) around the face
Apply Benefit Boi-ing in 01 and 02 around any contour area lightly ( I used my finger)
I then used Benefit Hoola on any DARK contouring using contour brush, then applied MUA Mosaic blush on cheeks at contour (NOT TO APPLES OF CHEEKS) using Seventeen cheeks brush
I used MUA PRO-BROW kit in the darkest shade with Seventeen brush and applies Maybelline BROWdrama in medium brown over my brows
I applied Benefits they're Real! mascara to the eyes and applied Revlon natural lashes
On any light contoured areas I applied Fashionista Shine Stopper
To finish of I lined my lip and filled them in with Bourjois Paris lip liner in 24 Glam Sage and applied MUA MATTE lipstick n totally nude and added NO 7  high shine for gloss

EXTENSION FROM SAVOY CENTRE GLASGOW - synthetic hair!














No comments:

Post a Comment